If you are looking for the perfect getaway in nature, the warm Algarvian air and light embracing you, this retreat centre is your first choice. Nestled amongst the beautiful hills of Loulé, you will enjoy nothing more than the tunes of the song birds and the rustling of the plentiful trees surrounding this property, enjoying the feeling of complete seclusion.
A sanctuary of unique luxury and immersion into nature
Mountain View Retreat has been designed with healing in mind, creating an unforgettable atmosphere in gathering and personal spaces to relax and nourish the soul. It offers a variety of accommodation combinations and can welcome groups up to 32 guests. Carefully designed in style with attention to detail and quality furnishings in each living space, it offers unique luxury second to none.
The opulent yoga shala which features 360 degree views of nature offers all comfort and even underfloor heating for the cooler months and is well equipped with all yoga material needed. The circular shaped mountain view platform invites to peaceful morning meditations, accompanied only by the numerous birds starting their day together with you. Additional outdoor yoga spaces like the large lawn tempt to integrate your practice in nature and offer countless possibilities for any kind of activity.
remote, peaceful and just beautiful!
immerse into the wild
Retreat sanctuary in the wilderness of the Algarvian hills
The perfect balance of retreating and community feeling
It offers dining options both indoors and outdoors on beautiful terraces overlooking the naturally landscaped gardens and the Algarve mountains on the horizon.
The main house offers 5 twin/double bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms, most with terrace openings. To keep the perfect balance of seclusion and community feeling, the concept of Mountain View Retreat also includes accommodation in one or two bedroom cottages, offering a lot of private space.
Features Mountain View Retreat
• Main house – sleeps 10 in 5 Bedrooms with Ensuite
• The Barn – 2 Single Bedrooms Self Contained
• The Annex – 1 Bedroom Twin/Double, Self Contained
• 7 Wooden Cottages – with 1 Twin/Double Bedroom, Self Contained
• 1 Wooden Cottage – with 2 Bedrooms -1 Twin/Double + 1 Bunk, 1 Bathroom, Self Contained
• 1 Wooden Cottage – with 3 Twin / Double Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Self Contained + Hot Tub (available on request at additional costs)
– Dining Spaces:
• Outdoor Courtyard to seat 32 guests
• Indoor Dining to seat 16 guests
– Indoor Yoga Shala with panoramic nature views – Yoga Equipment provided (mats, meditation cushion, blanket, belt, blocks)
At approx. 100m2 (8*12,5 metres) the shala can comfortably accommodate 38 participants as well as being used as a multifunctional space to facilitate workshops, presentations etc
– Outdoor Yoga platform (ca. 30m2)
– Large Grassy area also suitable for Yoga with seating and outdoor Umbrellas
– Large outdoor Infinity pool with an integrated Jacuzzi plus shower/toilette amenities
– Zipline onsite
– Local hiking trails
– 20min drive to local beaches – Excursions can be arranged
– 30 min drive from Faro Airport