Sourounded by Oranges
Embedded in orange groves and nature, this spacious retreat venue for up to 28 guests offers a very large indoor room and a huge terrace for all of your activities. The bright orange fruits are dotting the valley in colourful patterns, and in march the scent of the blossoms makes your stay an unforgettable Algarve experience.
Traditional charme meets modern styleThe traditional Quinta building was turned into a spacious, modern house with 8 rooms and apartments, all with bathroom and a private terrace, some with sunrise view over the evergreen orange trees, others with acess to the pool area. The modern and stylish interieur blends into the rustic elements like tiled floors and wood or stone features. Enjoy your meals in the open restaurant area, spend the afternoon by the pool, or take a short drive to the sea (15 mins.). The typical algarvian village of Algoz being only a few minutes away, you have all amenities like a small market hall, supermarkets or traditional restaurants nearby.
A lot of space for your activities!If your retreat requires a lot of space for your teaching, moving, singing and all other activities, this ist the right place for you. The large indoor room is light and private at the same time. It is equipped with yoga material (mats, cushions, belts, blankets) fitting your group size. Or use the large terrace in front of the house overlooking the orange groves for your outdoor practice, with a lot space to move and air to breathe!
Features Quinta da Laranja
- 6 double rooms and 2 suites with terrace and aircon
- Big bright indoor room with glass doors to garden
- Symbiosis of authentic, traditional Quinta and modern boutique hotel
- Spacious common areas with nice breakfast and bar area
- Beautifully designed pool in the centre of the garden
- Surrounded by Oranges
- Close to authentic Algarvian village and to traditional Mourish town of Silves
- 15 Min. drive to ocean and beaches
- Catering, beach yoga tours and other activities to your needs